Renewal House offers two programs for women who desire recovery from a substance-use disorder or a co-occurring mental illness. We offer a long-term (up to a year) Family Residential Program for mothers and their children, as well as a Women's Licensed Treatment (IOP) and Pregnant and Postpartum IOP.
To qualify for the Family Residential Program, you must:
- Be a mother or mother-to-be, with a drug/alcohol addiction and have physical custody of one child, age ten or younger.
- You may only bring two children with you to the program.
- You must be HUD homeless.
- You must be able and willing to work.
- You must be eligible for Families First benefits.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and wish to inquire about admissions, please contact Chelsea Gray, Admissions Coordinator, by phone at 615-255-5222 ext. 114.
To view Renewal House's Waiting List Policy, please click here.
To qualify for the Women's Licensed Treatment (IOP) and Pregnant and Postpartum IOP, you must:
- Be a women with a substance-abuse disorder
If you meet the eligibility criteria, please contact us by phone at 615-255-5222 ext. 127.
We want to welcome you to our program. We know that for most people, coming for help for your problems is not an easy thing to do. We want to thank you for coming, and let you know that we want to do whatever we can to get to know you and help you to feel hopeful that your issues can be addressed. Our goal is to help you identify and address all your concerns-whether they involve mental health, alcohol or other drug, trauma, cognitive or other problems-in order that you might have the happiest and most hopeful, productive and meaningful life that you can.