Become a Renewal House Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Renewal House. To achieve our mission, we rely on the time, talent and passion of friends like you! Renewal House offers an environment where volunteers can grow both personally and professionally while gaining perspective on families affected by addiction. We value the gifts and talents that volunteers bring to our program and its families, and we look forward to matching you with a current or ongoing opportunity.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisting with childcare on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, or as needed at special events
- Hosting a meal for the families participating in the Celebrating Families! program
- Providing clerical support to the administrative and clinical teams
- Cleaning campus grounds to create a healing environment for all Renewal House patients
- Cleaning, painting, and prepping an apartment for an incoming family
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of an event
- Picking-up and/or dropping-off donated furniture to Renewal House
- Donating pro-bono skills such as graphic design, carpentry, and legal support
- Wrapping presents during the holiday season
In the best interest of our patients and volunteers, please note:
- Individuals must successfully complete a background check, TB test, and drug screening prior to volunteering with Renewal House. A finger-print test may also be required.
- Individuals must sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Youth, ages 15 and under, are not recommended. For youth opportunities, we recommend hosting a donation drive for the women and children. You may also contact our friends at Hands on Nashville.