Are you looking for a rewarding career that is a blend of direct client services, clinical supervision and program management? If so, apply to become a member of the Renewal House team!
Renewal House seeks a highly qualified candidate to fill the role of Adult Services Manager. This individual is responsible for ensuring smooth daily operations of our family residential program and our intensive outpatient services. This position will supervise a team of direct service staff to ensure effective and efficient program operations and will report to our Director of Programs regarding quality assurance, compliance and reporting requirements. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging opportunity, this may be a good fit for you!
Education and Experience:
- Communication skills and knowledge base normally associated with a master’s degree in a related field (social work, professional counseling, or psychology) is required
- Extensive knowledge of substance use addictions, co-occurring mental health disorders, and trauma
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience using an Electronic Health Record
- Experience interacting with government agencies
- Advanced Training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- LPC, LPC-MHSP